Some Amazing Research:
1. Yawning doesn’t always necessarily mean you’re tired, it also means your body needs more oxygen.
2. Playing with puppies and kittens has been proven to relieve stress and help students perform better on tests.
3. Before sleeping, 90% of your mind begins to imagine stuff you’d like to happen
4. Only 8 different countries have won the World Cup.
5. Those stars and colors you see when you rub your eyes are called phosphenes
6. The average person tells 4 lies a day, 1,460 a year, and a total of 88,000 by the age of 6. And the most common lie is “I’m fine”.
7. Super Mario wears a hat because his creator, Shigeru Miyamoto, couldn’t draw hair
8. The word “queue” is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed.
9. When you sleep, you grow by about 8mm The next day you shrink back to your former height. The reason is that your cartilage discs are squeezed like sponges by the force of gravity when you stand or sit.
10. Due to the discovery of many brain parasites, Scientists say that a Zombie Apocalypse is actually possible.
11. Stephen Hawking was told that he had two years to live by doctors back in 1963. Today, he’s alive and is 72-years-old.
12. The only domestic animal not mentioned in the bible is the cat.
13. Expectant fathers can sometimes experience a sympathetic pregnancy where they have symptoms like back ache, weight gain, strange food cravings and nausea. This has also been found to happen in some species of monkey.
14.Sheep can recognize each other through pictures.
15. One American consumes the same amount of resources as 32 Kenyans.
16. Most people can survive for up to 2 months without eating, but people can only live up to 11 days without sleeping. 15. 95% of the underwater world remains unexplored.
17. A Chinese man sued his wife for being too ugly and the Court agreed awarding him $115,000.
18. The average person walks 75,000 miles in a lifetime, or five times around the world.
19. A 13-year-old boy in Florida was once arrested for excessive farting in school.
20. Mobile phones have 18 times more bacteria than toilet handles. 20. Female kangaroos have three vaginas.
21. You are more likely to die from a falling coconut than from a shark attack.
22. Cheese is the most stolen food in the world.
23. Sharks kill 12 people per year – People kill 11,417 sharks per hour.
24. Facebook is primarily blue because Mark Zuckerberg suffers red-green color blindness.
25. Fasting for 16 hours will reset your body’s natural sleep/wake cycle and is considered an effective way to overcome jetlag.
26. “It’s ok” and “I’m fine” are the two most common lies spoken in the world.
27. When we sleep while hugging one pillow, we actually wish it to be the person we miss, and love the most.
28. The words “twerk,” “derp,” and “selfie,” have been added to the Oxford English Dictionary.
29. Sarcasm was created to confuse the stupid.
Some Amazing Research: