You may find this hard to believe,sounds a myth from a science fiction movie right? Well it’s mind blowing+true
- You produce about 25,000 quarts of saliva in a lifetime. If you were to save all of that spit, it would fill two swimming pools.
- People who dream more tend to have higher IQs.
- Your body is hot enough to boil half a gallon of water in just 30 minutes.
- A female’s ovaries have just over half a million eggs, but only 400 have the chance to create life.
- Men produce about 10 million new sperm every day. Do the math: That’s enough to repopulate the entire planet in six months.
- Your heart produces enough energy every day to drive a truck for 32 kilometers.
- Excessive body hair is linked to higher IQs.
- Your ears and your nose never stop growing.
- You have more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.
- An adult human body has 100,000 miles of blood vessels.
- Much like fingerprints, everyone also has a unique tongue print!