1. Even the great critic OBJ publicly told
the world that GMB is an upright man.
2. Not many people know that his 1st
daughter is married to an Igbo man from
3. He exempted Christians from performing
duty on Sundays. “When his Muslim
soldiers asked him to exempt them from
duty on Friday, he told them the bible says
Christians should rest on the 7th day, the
Muslims should show him where the Koran
says they should rest on Fridays.
4. As Head of State he slashed the number
of Muslim going on pilgrimage by 50%.
5. His driver and cook for the past 10+
years are Christians yet some uninformed
Nigerians say he is a bigot.
6. It is a pity that some people failed to
understand that PDP deliberately
capitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to
paint him black. This they did in order to
keep their loot and ensure that he never
gets the opportunity to send them to gaol.
How many Nigerians would hold the
appointment of government, minister of
petroleum, PTF chairman and head of state
yet don’t own a house in Abuja?
7. In the last 12 years, he has not gone for
pilgrimage in Mecca.
8. Love him, hate him, you cannot take his
integrity away from him.
9. Well done Gen Muhammadu Buhari. You
have stood the test of time and character
with a swagger. It is time we set the
10. No wonder, Gov. Akpabio told Obj: “we
have messed up, don’t leave us alone, I
don’t want to go to jail and my children are
11. Sadly, these are people Nigerians
celebrate as good leaders; those that have
messed up and don’t want to go to jail.
12. Nigerians are like someone who give
kudos to a thief for robbing him of all his
13. We can decide today to vote Buhari or
continue with those who have “messed
Nigeria up”, but Buhari will go down in
history as the greatest servant who has
consistently offered himself to serve
Nigeria. He that has mind let him think.
Romeo Sunny wrote: