Read also : list of most important qualities that women
consider attractive in men especially in
1: You Should Be ApproachableTo achieve maturity you shall be easy to get along with and people should feel comfortable approaching you.
2. Be Humble:The hardest words in the English language to say are “I’m sorry” and “I was wrong”. Learn to say them. These words are growth words; they grow you as a person. There are times when you will be right in life, despite what others have said. Instead of rushing to say “I told you so,” realize that everyone has a different view of reality. You don’t need to gain satisfaction by gloating about an outcome. People will respect you when they see that you are willing to admit your mistakes, and when you are big enough to just let things go.
Read also : reasons why you should marry a working class
lady as a wife
3. You Should Be Dependable:Maturity means dependability and coming through in a crisis. When you say you are going to do something, do everything in your power to make it happen. If you find out you cannot do something you said you were going to do, be sure to let the other party know why and explain alternative options. Get organized in life so that people learn that they can depend on you and know that when you say you will do something they can guarantee that what you say is golden.
4. Don’t Be Judgemental:Variety makes the world a more beautiful place. Even when you disagree with people, don’t pay attention to the need to criticise them. Instead, respect their right to their beliefs and correct them gently.
5. Have A calm demeanourIt’s hard to be calm 100% of the time but you should endeavour to remain calm the majority of the time. Best decisions are made when the blood is calm
Read also : signs that show that your partner or spouse is
emotionally stable and mature
6. Seek Alternative Views on Issues When NecessaryKnowing that the way things are done can always be improved, matured people expect you to willingly seek out the opinions and views of others. Don’t feel threatened when people disagree with you. Pay attention to them and learn from them.
7. Pay Attention To Your Personal Growth:Meeting the challenges of tomorrow requires learning and development today. You should have a desire to learn and a thirst for knowledge. Learning and development activities should form a key part of your schedule.
8. Be Responsible For Your Actions:You should learn to take responsibility for your own life. You should understand that your current circumstances are a result of the decisions you have taken up to now. When something goes wrong, do not rush to blame others rather try to identify what you can do differently the next time and develop a plan to implement these changes.
9. Be Flexible:To achieve maturity, you should learn to see each situation as unique and you can adapt your style accordingly. Matured people don’t run complaining when things go wrong, they are always in control of the situation.
10. Learn To Exercise Patience:It is true what they say: the best things in life often take time to come to fruition. You should be willing to pass up immediate pleasure or rewards and realize that sometimes the best solution to a problem is to go for the resolution that gives us long-term gain.
11. Have Knowledge and Vision:Knowledge to know that you will not always have the needed answers/solution to a problem and Vision so that once you identify the problem, you can visualise a solution and research the best way to implement that solution.
12. Have a Sense of Humour:You don’t have to take yourself too seriously. You should be able to enjoy a good laugh with friends and colleagues, even when you are the butt of the joke.
13. Talk Less and Do More:Don’t be a talker, be a doer! So many people have good intentions but they never follow through on them. To achieve maturity you should learn not to spend your entire life thinking of all the ways you can do things and then end up doing nothing.