inserting links into your WordPress blog can be problematic but its quite simple,just follow the steps below.
- Go to the web page you want to link to.
- Copy the URL. It should start with
- Write the text you want to be a
hyperlink. It is good to be descriptive
and avoid the phrase “click here”
- Select the text.
- Click the make link button in
- Paste the URL from step one into the
link field. .
- Then click insert.
Your link should turn blue like other links
around the web. You can also use a
WordPress Hotkey to insert the link.