SIMPLE WAYS of showing courtsy include
1. Don’t break up with someone over text
2. In case you miss a call, drop a message as
soon as possible if you’re unable to call.
3. Pay back borrowed money as soon as
possible no matter how little the amount is.
Don’t assume that they don’t need it and
never make them ask you for it.
Read also : HOW TO LIVE A HAPPIER LIFE
4. Turn the volume down when you’re
watching a video, playing music or playing a
game on your phone in a public place or
better yet, use headphones.
5. Don’t press your phone or use headphones
when someone is having a conversation with
you. Unplug the headsets from your ears even
if nothing is playing and give them your
6. When using someone else’s phone or
computer, Don’t go through their stuff without
7. Always leave the last piece (of meat) for the
person who bought it unless they insist they
won’t eat it.
8. Don’t use speaker phone to have a two
person conversation unless your hand are
unable to hold the phone.
9. When someone else cooks for you, offer to
help clean the kitchen.
10. If you stay the night at someone’s
house, make the bed or fold the blankets when
Read also : A SIMPLE ACT OF CARING : BRIAN
11. Don’t let your arguments escalate in
public. Find someplace else to continue
arguing where others won’t feel uncomfortable
Also read: HOW TO ACCEPT A COMPLIMENT
WITHOUT FEELING AWKWARD
12. If you ask your friends for help with some
house work, feed them as payment.
13. When someone buys you food or coffee, try
to return the favour within a week (if you can).
14. When you borrow someone’s car, fill up
the tank as a way of saying ‘thank you.’
15. Don’t pickup a call when u engage in
conversation without taken permission.
16. Make sure you don’t forget to return that
book you borrowed.
17. When someone gives you a gift, no matter
how small it is or the way it was presented,
even if it wasn’t up to your Expectation, Just
say ‘Thank You’..
Share if you think its the right thing to do. —
[ read also 10 TIPS AND TRICKS FOR INTROVERTS AND
SHY PEOPLE PART.1 ]